Anark Corporation provides powerful enterprise software and solutions to manufacturing organizations that need to cost-effectively utilize their 3D CAD data and manufacturing information for numerous down-stream applications, including:
- Visual Work Instructions
- S1000D, DITA, Tech Publications, and Training
- Technical Data Packages and Model Based Definition
- VR Design Validation, Prototyping, and Layout and Planning
- Product Catalogs & Visual Configuration
Anark Corporation, a leading provider of automated 3D CAD transformation and product visualization solutions announces Anark Core MBEWorks™ for SolidWorks 2013. This powerful new release of Anark Core MBEWorks™ has the ability to transform native SolidWorks® 2013 parts and assemblies with 3D dimensions & tolerances, 3D GD&T, and other 3D notes into high-fidelity 3D PDF and 3D HTML MBE documents.
Additional new features and enhancements for Anark Core MBEWorks™ include the following for users of both SolidWorks 2012 and 2013:
- Accelerated 3D PDF Publishing
- Enhanced performance for loading/managing large models and assemblies
- HTML based MBE-TDP (MBEWeb) Viewer support
- Floating License Offering & New License Management System
- Anark Core Server control enhancements for automated 3D PDF publishing
- Many more
Visit booth #807 in the Partner Pavilion to get a live demonstration of Anark Core MBEWorks™
Join thousands of users from around the world to:
- Learn: Choose from over 200 technical breakout sessions led by SolidWorks users and industry experts.
- Network: Meet other SolidWorks users, Solution Partners, resellers, and SolidWorks employees.
- Explore: Discover products and services from SolidWorks Partners that can help you tackle just about any design, engineering, and manufacturing challenge.
If you are first timer to SWW check this as “Why you should attend“. The new SWW 2013 website will give you all the required details like Agenda, Location details (for checking near by hotels and the surrounding areas), registration, etc.
Need help convincing the boss to let you go?: Boss’ Justification Letter
Another reason to be there: Get SolidWorks Certified at no charge!
When you register to attend SolidWorks World 2013 you get the opportunity to take a Certified SolidWorks Professional exam alongside other SolidWorks users—at no charge!
Get three registrations when you pay for two. On top of it if you are a CSWP/CSWE then add another $100 as discount to your conference pass. That’s a nice chunk of discounts. Get all fees details here
Visit www.solidworks.com/sww for the latest information about this exciting event.
PS–be sure to follow SolidWorks World on Twitter for regular news and updates.
Please note: All individuals will be required to show proof of identification prior to collecting their badge and registration materials. Attendees must be 21 years or older to attend SolidWorks World 2013. Also residents of some countries may require a visa to enter the United States.