DraftSight™ is a free* 2D CAD product that lets professional CAD users, students and educators create, edit and view DWG files. DraftSight runs on Windows®, Mac®, and Linux®.
DraftSight Team would like to invite you to participate in a DraftSight Workshop at SolidWorks World 2013. The Workshop is designed to help you and your company get the most out of DraftSight and will include an in-depth hands-on session and more. Receive a DraftSight Certificate of Completion by attending all sessions and passing an on-line multiple choice exam!
Why should DraftSight Users Attend SolidWorks World 2013?
At SolidWorks World you can:
- Learn how to get more from DraftSight - Participate in the NEW DraftSight Workshop that will include an in-depth, hands-on session and more – designed to help you and your company get the most out of DraftSight. Learn more about the workshop and register to participate now.
- Receive a DraftSight Certificate of Completion by passing an on-line multiple choice exam after the workshop. If you participate in all the DraftSight sessions, you’ll increase your chance to pass the exam.
- Meet with a DraftSight representative and tell us how your company uses DraftSight. We’re eager to hear about your experience with DraftSight and would like to share it on our website, blog and newsletter, which is a great way for you to promote your business. Schedule 15 minutes with a DraftSight representative now.
- Boost design productivity and gain a competitive edge. Select from the more than 200 SolidWorks technical sessions that are available for you to participate in – led by industry experts and SolidWorks users.
- Discover the latest innovative technologies and services designed to improve development processes, increase manufacturing throughput, solve data management issues, and streamline production. Attend the Partner Pavilion that features more than 100 software, hardware and service solution providers.
- Now in its 15th year, SolidWorks World will have more than 4,000 participants and provide an opportunity for intensive training and networking and now offers a NEW DraftSight Workshop
*Standalone license. Activation required.
Join thousands of users from around the world to:
- Learn: Choose from over 200 technical breakout sessions led by SolidWorks users and industry experts.
- Network: Meet other SolidWorks users, Solution Partners, resellers, and SolidWorks employees.
- Explore: Discover products and services from SolidWorks Partners that can help you tackle just about any design, engineering, and manufacturing challenge.
If you are first timer to SWW check this as “Why you should attend“. The new SWW 2013 website will give you all the required details like Agenda, Location details (for checking near by hotels and the surrounding areas), registration, etc.
Need help convincing the boss to let you go?: Boss’ Justification Letter
Another reason to be there: Get SolidWorks Certified at no charge!
When you register to attend SolidWorks World 2013 you get the opportunity to take a Certified SolidWorks Professional exam alongside other SolidWorks users—at no charge!
Get three registrations when you pay for two. On top of it if you are a CSWP/CSWE then add another $100 as discount to your conference pass. That’s a nice chunk of discounts. Get all fees details here
Visit www.solidworks.com/sww for the latest information about this exciting event.
PS–be sure to follow SolidWorks World on Twitter for regular news and updates.
Please note: All individuals will be required to show proof of identification prior to collecting their badge and registration materials. Attendees must be 21 years or older to attend SolidWorks World 2013. Also residents of some countries may require a visa to enter the United States.