SolidWorks World 2013 will be held January 20-23, 2013 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin in Orlando, Florida.
3D Rendering for SolidWorks couldn’t be easier. KeyShot is widely recognized as the easiest and most powerful rendering and animation software when it comes to selling concepts, creating internal presentations, delivering digital prototypes, and creating sales or marketing images – all from native SolidWorks data.
Visit booth #129 at SolidWorks World 2013 Partner Pavilion to see the new features being announced for KeyShot 4, along with the simple rendering and animation workflow, KeyShotVR and the ease of creating stunning visuals that KeyShot brings to SolidWorks users
Why users choose KeyShot for SolidWorks
- You don’t have to be a rendering expert to create great photorealistic renderings for SolidWorks models.
- KeyShot uses unique rendering technology which makes it possible to see everything happen inside KeyShot in real time.
- KeyShot uses scientifically accurate materials and real-world lighting for the most accurate rendering of SolidWorks data.
- KeyShot takes full advantage of all computer cores and threads and doesn’t require any special hardware or graphics card.
- KeyShot has a SolidWorks plugin and direct import support, including the ability to make live model updates while in KeyShot.
- Since data is stored in RAM, KeyShot can handle extremely large data sets, even on simple laptops.
Join thousands of users from around the world to:
- Learn: Choose from over 200 technical breakout sessions led by SolidWorks users and industry experts.
- Network: Meet other SolidWorks users, Solution Partners, resellers, and SolidWorks employees.
- Explore: Discover products and services from SolidWorks Partners that can help you tackle just about any design, engineering, and manufacturing challenge.
If you are first timer to SWW check this as “Why you should attend“. The new SWW 2013 website will give you all the required details like Agenda, Location details (for checking near by hotels and the surrounding areas), registration, etc.
Need help convincing the boss to let you go?: Boss’ Justification Letter
Another reason to be there: Get SolidWorks Certified at no charge!
When you register to attend SolidWorks World 2013 you get the opportunity to take a Certified SolidWorks Professional exam alongside other SolidWorks users—at no charge!
Get three registrations when you pay for two. On top of it if you are a CSWP/CSWE then add another $100 as discount to your conference pass. That’s a nice chunk of discounts. Get all fees details here
Visit www.solidworks.com/sww for the latest information about this exciting event.
I enjoyed and had a great time at SolidWorks World 2012 and I hope to meet you at the SolidWorks World 2013 in Orlando, Florida.
PS–be sure to follow SolidWorks World on Twitter for regular news and updates.
Please note: All individuals will be required to show proof of identification prior to collecting their badge and registration materials. Attendees must be 21 years or older to attend SolidWorks World 2013. Also residents of some countries may require a visa to enter the United States.