Are you looking for more Weldment profiles for you database? Check the following options/places:
1 Create your own: Have a look at this post and make customized Weldment profile.
2 3DCC: Visit http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/. Go to search section and use a key word weldmentlibraryfeature. There are around 72 different Weldment profiles available to download and use. Just make sure you put them in the appropriate folder/location (check above post on how to organize or where to place your downloaded weldment profile)
3 SolidWorks Content: If you don’t know this, then you are missing lot of valuable stuff from SolidWorks.
- Click on SolidWorks Content in the task pane (on the right side of SolidWorks screen where design library is located) or click on the + sign next to SolidWorks Content.
- Click on the Weldment folder from the list or double on the Weldment folder in the below area.
- Next you see is a list of available standards.
- Press Ctrl and left click on any on the standard from the list. You’ll be prompted to save the zip file (you can save them at any desired location).
- Unzip the file and put the Weldment profiles in the appropriate folder/location.