Looking for setting decimal precision in a hole table to get more accuracy i.e. you have a table like this (below)
but need like this (below), means you looking for precision in decimal places.
1. Open the drawing.
2. Go to Tools > Options > Document Properties > Tables.
3. Expand Tables and click on Hole.
4. Set the Trailing zeros to Show.
5. Click OK (to apply the settings and close the Document Properties).
6. Trailing zeros are displayed according to the decimal places you specify for Units under Tools > Options > Document Properties
Zippy now you can ask for more accurate hole location from the shop floor 😉 and similarly you can set dimension precision for BOM and General tables.