Quick way to change number of sides in a sketched Polygon instead of deleting and recreating.
The game begins. Target is to change 6 sided polygon to 5 sided without deleting anything or recreating a new polygon from scratch.
Let’s become magician again.
- Click on any entity (line) on the polygon sketch.
- The line property manager will appear.
- Right click on Patterned0 (or what ever pattern number is there) and select “Edit Polygon“
- Polygon Property manager will appear.
- Change the number to sides to 5 or what ever you want.
- Click on OK to close the command.