Luxion has released KeyShot 3.0.96 for its users.
This release is to add Maya Importer (Beta) with Improved Render Performance and More…..
KeyShot 3.0.96 improvements
Here’s the bullet list of updates you’ll find in KeyShot 3.
- Improved importers for SolidWorks, Solid Edge and Inventor
- Added manipulation tool for labels
- Added ability to position textures and labels interactively
- Improved render performance and quality for diffuse materials
- Improved quality of background in rendering
- Improved quality for compressed video output formats
- Fixed issue with HDRLightStudio plugin
- Misc. bug fixes
Maya importer is also included in 3.0.96. Please note that it is in BETA (it says so next to the file type in the list of supported formats ). The idea to include it this release to get as your feedback on how it works with your models. In order to use the importer on PC or Mac make sure you have either MAYA 2011 or 2012 installed AND licensed (Maya import works a bit different from our other importers in that way.)
Latest download links
Hit downloads section on Keyshot site, enter your email and the download information will be on it’s way. Have questions about updates or functionality in 3.0.96? Just hit the forums and if you have questions on licensing or upgrades just email email@example.com.