E³.WireWorks is a Windows®-based, modular, scalable and easy-to-learn system for engineering design of wiring, harnesses, cable assemblies, control panels, hydraulics and pneumatics. Together with SolidWorks Premium Routing® tools, E³.WireWorks is a complete solution for the design engineer from design concept through physical realization and manufacturing output. E³.WireWorks is designed to work out-of-the-box with SolidWorks Premium Routing® and SolidWorks PDM Enterprise®.
Six reasons why you need to visit the E³.WireWorks team at SolidWorks World
- Find out how to produce quality schematics that your customers will remark on.
- If you often get manufacturing bottlenecks where designs don’t match production specifications; perhaps due to incorrectly specified connectors or connector pin terminals.
- If you build control panels, but can’t close the door once all your devices are placed. Or perhaps you can’t place the lids on your Panduit.
- If you want to take control of all your electrical data in the same way you take control of your SolidWorks data.
- If you want to produce quality harness documentation, with links to SolidWorks Routing®.
- Finally, if you feel that all your electrical processes could be streamlined and brought up to date with a fresh approach.
Still not convinced. Here are two more reasons to go:
- It’s the great giveaways! Or maybe the sweet treats on Valentine’s Day. Or even the drawing for an HP monitor…
- You get a complimentary Exhibit Hall Only registration. Visit the SolidWorks World Registration Website and enter the following code: SWEX12113
Visit Zuken Team at booth#400 to learn more about Zuken’s complete electrical solution E3.WireWorks and get a chance to win some cool stuff.
Please note: All individuals will be required to show proof of identification prior to collecting their badge and registration materials. Attendees must be 21 years or older to attend SolidWorks World 2012. Also residents of some countries may require a visa to enter the United States.
Don’t forget, if you pay for two registrations, a third participant can hang in for free. And, as always, CSWPs save $100. You can see all of registration deals at the SolidWorks World website.