Is Your Company Like a Cheetah?
The cheetah is fast and nimble. It has the perfect framework to survive:
- Zero-to-sixty in 3 seconds!
- Claws designed to give it traction in high speed chases!
- A tail that acts as a steering rudder!
Like many companies, yours might struggle to find, manage, share and control their data. Adept data management gives you the speed, power and control to manage and secure all your 2D and 3D data.
Visit Synergis Software at booth #800 at SolidWorks World 2013 Partner Pavilion and learn how Synergis Software delivers an unmatched PDM experience from initial education, through implementation and support. . . and ensures your organization is fast, nimble and successful.
Join thousands of users from around the world to:
- Learn: Choose from over 200 technical breakout sessions led by SolidWorks users and industry experts.
- Network: Meet other SolidWorks users, Solution Partners, resellers, and SolidWorks employees.
- Explore: Discover products and services from SolidWorks Partners that can help you tackle just about any design, engineering, and manufacturing challenge.
If you are first timer to SWW check this as “Why you should attend“. The new SWW 2013 website will give you all the required details like Agenda, Location details (for checking near by hotels and the surrounding areas), registration, etc.
Need help convincing the boss to let you go?: Boss’ Justification Letter
Another reason to be there: Get SolidWorks Certified at no charge!
When you register to attend SolidWorks World 2013 you get the opportunity to take a Certified SolidWorks Professional exam alongside other SolidWorks users—at no charge!
Get three registrations when you pay for two. On top of it if you are a CSWP/CSWE then add another $100 as discount to your conference pass. That’s a nice chunk of discounts. Get all fees details here
Visit www.solidworks.com/sww for the latest information about this exciting event.
PS–be sure to follow SolidWorks World on Twitter for regular news and updates.
Please note: All individuals will be required to show proof of identification prior to collecting their badge and registration materials. Attendees must be 21 years or older to attend SolidWorks World 2013. Also residents of some countries may require a visa to enter the United States.