zSpace is a revolutionary, immersive, interactive 3D environment for computing, creating, communication and entertainment. By blending the physical world with a sensory-rich virtual world where people can naturally and intuitively manipulate and navigate, zSpace revolutionizes the way people learn, play and create.
What is zSpace Holographic Computing?
- Transforms PCs into a virtual holographic computing system and platform
- Incorporates a stereoscopic user interface with ultra-high realism and comfort
- Provides direct interaction with virtual holographic objects via the zSpace stylus
- Allows users to look around objects with simple head movements via correctly tracked perspectives
- Renders life-like virtual images corresponding to the tracked users view
- Features an extensive application development environment for partners
Visit booth #707 in the Partner Pavilion to get the feel of zSpace Holographic Computing
Join thousands of users from around the world to:
- Learn: Choose from over 200 technical breakout sessions led by SolidWorks users and industry experts.
- Network: Meet other SolidWorks users, Solution Partners, resellers, and SolidWorks employees.
- Explore: Discover products and services from SolidWorks Partners that can help you tackle just about any design, engineering, and manufacturing challenge.
If you are first timer to SWW check this as “Why you should attend“. The new SWW 2013 website will give you all the required details like Agenda, Location details (for checking near by hotels and the surrounding areas), registration, etc.
Need help convincing the boss to let you go?: Boss’ Justification Letter
Another reason to be there: Get SolidWorks Certified at no charge!
When you register to attend SolidWorks World 2013 you get the opportunity to take a Certified SolidWorks Professional exam alongside other SolidWorks users—at no charge!
Get three registrations when you pay for two. On top of it if you are a CSWP/CSWE then add another $100 as discount to your conference pass. That’s a nice chunk of discounts. Get all fees details here
Visit www.solidworks.com/sww for the latest information about this exciting event.
PS–be sure to follow SolidWorks World on Twitter for regular news and updates.
Please note: All individuals will be required to show proof of identification prior to collecting their badge and registration materials. Attendees must be 21 years or older to attend SolidWorks World 2013. Also residents of some countries may require a visa to enter the United States.