Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play.
With increasing pressure, engineers and industrial designers demand only the most powerful tools that enable them to design and simulate without compromise. AMD FirePro™ professional graphics is fully certified for SolidWorks® 2013 and enables advanced workflows at an incredible value. With AMD FirePro & SolidWorks® 2013, you can experience:
- Accurate Designs with Anti-Aliasing
- Powerful Real-time Previews with RealView®
- Superior Productivity with Multiple Displays
- Advanced Workflow Performance for CAE
Visit booth #611 in the Partner Pavilion to check out numerous demos highlighting the optimization of SolidWorks solutions with AMD FirePro Professional Graphics, and register for a chance to win great prizes!
Join thousands of users from around the world to:
- Learn: Choose from over 200 technical breakout sessions led by SolidWorks users and industry experts.
- Network: Meet other SolidWorks users, Solution Partners, resellers, and SolidWorks employees.
- Explore: Discover products and services from SolidWorks Partners that can help you tackle just about any design, engineering, and manufacturing challenge.
If you are first timer to SWW check this as “Why you should attend“. The new SWW 2013 website will give you all the required details like Agenda, Location details (for checking near by hotels and the surrounding areas), registration, etc.
Need help convincing the boss to let you go?: Boss’ Justification Letter
Another reason to be there: Get SolidWorks Certified at no charge!
When you register to attend SolidWorks World 2013 you get the opportunity to take a Certified SolidWorks Professional exam alongside other SolidWorks users—at no charge!
Get three registrations when you pay for two. On top of it if you are a CSWP/CSWE then add another $100 as discount to your conference pass. That’s a nice chunk of discounts. Get all fees details here
Visit www.solidworks.com/sww for the latest information about this exciting event.
PS–be sure to follow SolidWorks World on Twitter for regular news and updates.
Please note: All individuals will be required to show proof of identification prior to collecting their badge and registration materials. Attendees must be 21 years or older to attend SolidWorks World 2013. Also residents of some countries may require a visa to enter the United States.