Authored by Dean Kerste, PH.D and a Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert having 30+ years experience in industry and education as a mechanical designer and professor in the state of Michigan.
In this SOLIDWORKS 2015 training course, expert author Dean Kerste will teach you how to create sketches, 3D models, and engineering drawings using the tools in SolidWorks. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous experience with SOLIDWORKS is required. Follow along with the expert instructor in this training course to get:
- training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A quick grasp of even the most complex Learning SOLIDWORKS 2015 subjects because they’re broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
Here is a quick Table of Contents for this course:
02. Sketching Basics
03. Intermediate Sketching
04. SOLIDWORKS Features Basics
05. Intermediate SOLIDWORKS Features
06. Modelling A Part
07. Assembly Basics
08. Intermediate Assemblies
10. Drawing Annotations
There are around 118 tutorial videos (a total of 7.75 hrs training) and working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons. Pricing is just $99.95 USD with options to either download or order DVD.
If you’re looking to improve your SOLIDWORKS 2015 skills or looking to learn SOLIDWORKS 2015 in an easy to follow way, I’ll highly recommend you to get a copy of this training. You can check some of the sample videos here.
Infinite Skills is a leading creator and provider of project-based computer software training videos/DVDs.