You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work on Boxer’s SolidWorks™ Blog under the following conditions:
* Attribution – You must attribute the content that you’ve used by including a link back to the specific content page. You must not suggest that Boxer’s SolidWorks™ Blog endorses you or your use of the content on this blog. You are not allowed to republish the entire article/blog post on your website even if attribution is made. Only excerpts of less than 80 words from each article will be allowed to be published on other websites. A link back to the specific article permalink must be included.
* Noncommercial Usage – You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless given pre-authorization.
* No Derivative Works – You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work without pre-authorization.
* Syndication – If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your website, please contact me for permission. Permission must be granted before you do so.
* Notice – For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. A link to this page will suffice. You can license the articles on Boxer’s SolidWorks™ Blog for $500 per article. Please contact me for details with the subject “Licensing”.
For clarification on the above, or for any other issues not described herein, please contact me.