SOLIDWORKS World 2015 will be held February 8-11, 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Over 5,000 CAD software users will descend on the 6th largest city in the USA to hear from a wide range of speakers and learn the latest about SOLIDWORKS.
Back for its 16th year, the SOLIDWORKS Model Mania Contest, powered by NVIDIA, will give you a chance to display your talents to the greater SOLIDWORKS Community. Model Mania pits user against user and reseller against reseller in a battle of wits to see who can model and analyze a part faster, more accurately and more efficiently. Winners receive the latest NVIDIA® products. Everyone is welcome to enter. If you have what it takes to win the battle and become the Model Mania Champ for 2015, be sure to stop by the Model Mania booth located in the Partner Pavilion.
• Reseller – NVIDIA® 32G SHIELD™ Tablet, Shield Wireless Controller, and NVIDIA Premium Backpack valued at $500
• SOLIDWORKS User – NVIDIA® 32G SHIELD™ Tablet, Shield Wireless Controller, and NVIDIA Premium Backpack valued at $500
• Reseller – NVIDIA® 16G SHIELD™ Tablet, Shield Wireless Controller, and NVIDIA Premium Backpack valued at $400
• SOLIDWORKS User – NVIDIA® 16G SHIELD™ Tablet, Shield Wireless Controller, and NVIDIA Premium Backpack valued at $400
• Reseller – NVIDIA® 16G SHIELD™ Tablet
• SOLIDWORKS User – NVIDIA® 16G SHIELD™ Tablet
Attendees can also see and hear about the latest NVIDIA professional graphics solutions. In the exhibit hall, NVIDIA® Quadro® and NVIDIA® GRID™ Technology will feature on Dell’s booth (#201). Lenovo will also showcase on their booth (#424) their new line of ThinkStation P Series towers and ThinkPad W Series mobile workstations equipped with the latest NVIDIA Quadro desktop and mobile graphics cards.
In addition, NVIDIA and Boston Scientific will present a breakout session on February 9th on “Virtualizing your SOLIDWORKS Environment”, with a repeat for SOLIDWORKS VARs the next day. A class by Dell on virtualization will also provide information on NVIDIA GRID Technology, while Lenovo presents a tips and tricks session on workstation selection for SOLIDWORKS users.
If you’ll be at #SWW15, follow NVIDIA on Twitter at @NVIDIA_MFG for news on Quadro and GRID demos, classes and other info during the event.
Grab your spot at the upcoming SOLIDWORKS World 2015 in Phoenix, Arizona to learn how to design better products, faster. Propel your business and gain competitive advantage in the market so run, don’t walk, to register today.
I enjoyed and had a great time at SOLIDWORKS World 2014 and I hope to meet you again at
PS–be sure to follow SOLIDWORKS and hashtag #SWW15 on Twitter for regular news and updates.