DraftSight™* is a free* 2D CAD product that lets professional CAD users, students and educators create, edit and view DWG files. DraftSight runs on Windows®, Mac®, and Linux®.
DraftSight V1R3 is available for download now. V1R3 focuses on performance and working with large drawings. Here are some highlights we hope you will find valuable:
- Includes features like aligning view ports, revision clouds, an in-place text editor, and explode text.
- Support for 64-bit on Windows, which will enable you to work on even larger drawings.
- For users on 32-bit Windows, tuned memory management to save over 30% of memory usage in many cases.
- Ready for Windows 8 on 64-bit only.
- DraftSight now runs on tablets that run Windows 8 Pro 64-bit. Today, you can take DraftSight into the field with the right hardware.
Download the latest release of DraftSight now.
Download and Activate DraftSight®, it’s Easy!
Step 1. Download
Choose your Operating System below
Step 2. Activate
Enter your email address and click the confirmation link when you receive your activation confirmation email
DraftSight Offers Services for Every Kind of User.
For users who want to get the most out of DraftSight, services are available for commercial, education, and individual users. For details on each service or to purchase support today, please visit the DraftSight Services page.
*Standalone license. Activation required.